Child and Family Services Reviews
This webinar was presented by the National Center on Substance Abuse and Child Welfare (NCSACW) and the National Association of State Alcohol/Drug Abuse Directors (NASADAD)
December 17, 2008: An Overview of the Child and Family Services Reviews
Informs State Substance Abuse Directors about the CFSR process and suggest ways in which State Substance Abuse Directors can become involved in the CFSR process through collaboration with Child Welfare Administrators in their state.
The Child and Family Services Review (CFSR) are conducted by the Children's Bureau to help States improve safety, permanency, and well -being outcomes for children and families who receive services through the child system.
- Irene Bocella, Child Welfare Program Specialist, Office on Child Abuse and Neglect, Children's Bureau
- Nancy K. Young, Director, National Center on Substance Abuse and Child Welfare
- Kara Mandell, Research Analyst/Child Welfare Committee Liaison, National Association of State Alcohol/Drug Abuse Directors
- Tyrone Richardson, Manager for Substance Abuse Services, State of New Jersey, Department of Children and Families, Division of Youth and Family Services
- Raquel Mazon Jeffers, Director, Department of Addiction Services, New Jersey State Department of Human Services
- Christine K. Scalise, Manager of the Child Welfare and Woman's Services Unit, Office of Treatment, Division of Addiction Services, New Jersey State Department of Human Services
- Cheryl S. MacDougall, Chief, Office on Quality, New Jersey Department of Children Families