Enhanced FDC Community
The Enhanced Community will consist of a series of webinars aimed at expanding the scale and scope of existing FDCs focusing on best practices across all three systems.
FDC Teams will be provided with a framework for developing sustainability plans as well as special topics webinars focusing on Engaging Fathers,
Providing Services to Children, Moving Beyond a Project, Engaging the Community, and other topics needed to enhance existing FDCs.
- February 23, 2011 - Engaging Fathers in FDC
- May 25, 2011 – Engaging the Community/Marketing to Stakeholders
- October 12, 2011 – Budget and Sustainability/Conducting a Cost Benefit Analysis
- November 9, 2011 – Moving Toward System Wide Change
- Family Drug Court Learning Academy Series: Special Topics Webinars - Family Drug Court Learning Academy Special Topics Webinar: Engaging Defense Attorneys – Presented by Hillary Kushins, JD, Drug Court and Training Programs Manager, Dependency Advocacy Center (San Jose, CA), John Passalacqua, JD, Certified Child Welfare Law Specialist (CWLS) Parent's and Children's Counsel, Mendocino and Lake Counties (California), Phil Breitenbucher, Project Director, Children and Family Futures